- Group TrainingAnd Counseling To Improve Your Communication Skills
- Individual Psychological Help and Counseling
- Client And Family Support
- Home Visit For Assessment and Advice Available (within the GTA)
- Mental Health Education
/ Hebrew / Russian)
• Invest in yourself and the people you care for.
• Discover how others see you.
• Learn and practice new, more productive ways to interact with others. • Acquire tools to cope with challenges in relationships.
• Develop effective communication skills. • Meet others who have similar issues as yours.
• Receive advice, counselling, support and help from others, like you.
• Learn from how other group participants handle their relationships.
• Take advantage of my 17 years of expertise with group facilitation.
SHALVA.CA - THE BEST WAY TO ENHANCE RELATIONSHIP SKILLS
Vision: To develop smooth and comfortable interpersonal communications, to maintain happiness and quality of life. Mission: To provide relationship skills training, counselling, advices and tools.
"Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others".
- Stephen R. Covey-
My name is Boris Bard. I have more than 20 years of clinical experience
in group and individual training, counseling and therapy in Israel and
Canada. I work as a Patient Care Manager for both forensic secure departments of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) in Toronto.
I graduated from nursing school in Israel,
received my Bachelor degree from the University of New England (Maine), a
Master's degree from New England College (New Hampshire), did
one year long special extensive training course in mental health in the
Center in Israel and took many relevant courses and training. I speak fluent English, Russian and Hebrew and
specialize in depression, anxiety and trauma (PTSD and DID) in my
private practice. Also, I provide support and counseling for
families and clients with other psychiatric difficulties.
Go here for more information about me: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/boris-bard/29/1a/bb7